directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff MAURY" <jeffma...@jeffmaury.com>
Subject Re: [Studio] Using the Maven Release Plugin
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:15:36 GMT
On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 12:00 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net>wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 11:48 AM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> +1
>> IIRC the MANIFEST.MF is also used by Eclipse (but I'm not sure).
>

> Yep, it is used to launch the plugin from within Eclipse to debug the
> plugin and it's also used as Manifest of the final jar.
>

>> If so we need to adapt the documentation about the intial mvn
>> eclipse:eclipse
>> studio:eclipse stuff.
>

> Yeah, and no... We will still need the use of the studio:eclipse plugin I
> think (at least for copying the dependencies into the 'lib' folder).
> BTW, I was wondering if it's possible in Maven to attach the launch of a
> goal of a plugin to another goal (of another plugin), or if it's only
> possible to attach it to a phase of the build.

I know that is is possible for a Mojo to launch the goal of another plugin.
This can be done with the execute annotation (
http://maven.apache.org/developers/mojo-api-specification.html#The_Descriptor_and_Annotations
)

Regards
Jeff MAURY

--
La mélancolie c'est communiste
Tout le monde y a droit de temps en temps

Miossec (2006)

http://www.jeffmaury.com
http://riadiscuss.jeffmaury.com
http://www.lastfm.fr/listen/user/jeffmaury/personal