directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff MAURY" <jeffma...@jeffmaury.com>
Subject Re: Intercepting LDAP request
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 13:10:59 GMT
You can use a simple TCP proxy like JProxy to do that. It simply forward
data from a local port to a remote destination. If you use SSL, you may have
some validations errors on your web server (because the server certificate
(the one for the LDAP server) will not match the IP that send it (the IP of
your proxy).
However, I know that there is a library in the ADS distribution that
encode/decode LDAP requests.

Regards
Jeff MAURY

--
La mélancolie c'est communiste
Tout le monde y a droit de temps en temps

Miossec (2006)

http://www.jeffmaury.com
http://riadiscuss.jeffmaury.com
http://www.lastfm.fr/listen/user/jeffmaury/personal