Yeah let moderate it.  I can moderate so can Emm I guess.

Thanks,
Alex

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 2:49 AM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:
Hi Alex

I thought it to be a 'normal' list and not anything special.
ATM it's working again, but I'm not sure if we need to (let) change the
lists configuration in the way mentioned below (or if it's already done).
Do you know more about this?

Regards
Felix