Hi all,

As you know we're trying to get the 1.5.4 release out fast considering a big bug with moddn operations we discovered.  Lots of great changes going into 1.5.4.  In preparation I have started clearing out JIRA issues.  Please take a look and see if you have any requests for status on issues you have reported.  There are not that many issues left and I should be closing a few low hanging ones today.

Hopefully my aim is to have a release vote put out before the end of the week so we can all kick the tires.

Regards,
Alex