On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 3:17 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Alex Karasulu wrote:
Sometimes we're adding code to follow a formula or pattern without
thinking.  This needs to stop.  I'm seeing a lot of useless code being added
because we're trying to be cute and academic instead of thinking.  There is
no substitute for thinking.  No pattern can spare you from the required
mental wattage.

:)

Sometime applying a pattern stupidly, when it does not hurt, is the easiest way... But you are right ! We have to think a bit and take a little extra minutes before adding complex and useless code.

Man sorry I was a bit harsh but saw this a few times and got really scared :-).  I was supposed to have a joking tone but the stress of nixing this ContextEntry crap got to me while seeing a few things.

Alex