Ahh that's great news.  Thanks for for the support.  Might need to take you guys up on that.

Alex

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 3:57 PM, Chris Custine <ccustine@apache.org> wrote:
Hi Alex,
ServiceMix 3.3 (unreleased, currently in SVN trunk) uses Spring 2.5 and XBean together extensively so I think it should be safe to start down that path.  I don't remember having any major difficulty in doing the upgrade (it was many months ago), but I believe the XBean dependency had to be brought up to a fairly recent release.  I'd be happy to help if you have any issues.

Chris

--
Chris Custine