Hi Chris,

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 5:34 PM, Chris Custine <ccustine@apache.org> wrote:
Hi Everybody,
This question is obviously directed to Jan, but I wanted to see if anyone else is working on or has interest in the SLP code at all.  From what I can see, there is a stub for the codecs and some messages, but I didn't really see any major plumbing for persisting permanent registrations into directory yet (assuming this is the purpose of this work).  So as a general question I am wondering if this is abandoned or just awaiting the stabilization of the trunk after the merge of big bang?

FYI we just swapped out the trunk for bb a few days ago.  Should be all good on that front.  I think the bottleneck may have been multicast support for MINA but don't remember.

Alex