On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 10:41 AM, Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@apache.org> wrote:

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 3:44 AM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:
Alex Karasulu schrieb:
> Could have bet my life on the CI server going ape sh*t after moving
> these branches one by one.  Surprised that it did not freak out.  Any
> idea if it could be crippled?

I'm now awaiting if they appear in the notifications list (up to now I
can't see them). Sending a testmail from the CI server via mail command
to private mail is working. Sending to notification list I don't get any
mails.
Are there any restrictions on the notifications list?

There should not be.  Which address were we using again? builds@d.a.o ?  I can check with infra to see if the spam filter is taking out the user which I suspect is continuum@d.a.o.

Ooops I see here from your test email that it's notifications@d.a.o and continuum@vm094.o.o.  I'll check and see with infra.

Alex