Done - I move it all.  Will post with a clearer subject line.

Alex

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 8:40 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys,

I think it's now time to move bigbang to trunk, if there is no objection.

We also have to prepare a 1.5.4, as we have found some very serious bugs in ADS 1.5.3. I have done a quick review of all the opened issues we have. Here is the list :

| DIRSERVER-1212 | Size time limits on SearchControls broken in core-jndi | Alex Karasulu | Alex Karasulu | Blocker |    | DIRSERVER-1161 | search results are not streamed to the client until final done response is queued | Emmanuel Lecharny | Norval Hope | Blocker |
| DIRSERVER-955 | FilterMatch permissions are not being handled in Access Control decisions | Ersin Er | Ersin Er | Critical |    | DIRSERVER-956 | Aborting a client search does not stop the search | Alex Karasulu | Emmanuel Lecharny | Critical |
| DIRSERVER-1231 | Some operation can't be reverted with a single reverseLdif element | Unassigned | Emmanuel Lecharny | Major |    | DIRSERVER-1226 | Search request causing schema exception on apacheHierarchy attribute type which was probably renamed | Unassigned | Alex Karasulu | Major |    | DIRSERVER-1223 | @Ignore annotation on both core and server integ causes tests to stop | Unassigned | Alex Karasulu | Major |    | DIRSERVER-1214 | Searches done with an empty baseDN are not accepted, except for the rootDSE | Unassigned | Emmanuel Lecharny | Major |
| DIRSERVER-1211 | Error code 54 in modify-replace operation | Emmanuel Lecharny | Stefan Seelmann | Major |    | DIRSERVER-1203 | RFC2307bis Support is missing | Unassigned | Allen Wittenauer | Major |    | DIRSERVER-1201 | Interceptors not working (XBean) | Unassigned | Michael Fladischer | Major |    | DIRSERVER-1200 | DefaultPartitionNexus unable to use non-JdbmPartition as systemPartition | Alex Karasulu | Icky Dude | Major |    | DIRSERVER-1199 | Improperly named/missing getter/setter for Registries SchemaLoader | Unassigned | Icky Dude | Major |    | DIRSERVER-1198 | Requests of usercertificate;binary are not supported | Emmanuel Lecharny | Chris Trobridge | Major |
| DIRSERVER-1187 | "failed to unbind session properly" when searching Root DSE | Alex Karasulu | Icky Dude | Major |    | DIRSERVER-1184 | When searching for Operational Attribute, some user attributes are returned | Unassigned | Emmanuel Lecharny | Major |    | DIRSERVER-1181 | Too many results when using searchfilter with escaped asterisks \2A | Emmanuel Lecharny | Stefan Seelmann | Major |    | DIRSERVER-1173 | Delete operation with a PersistentSearch returns the deleted entry | Unassigned | Emmanuel Lecharny | Major |    | DIRSERVER-1172 | Sasl PLAIN mechanism should only be enabled/offered after TLS layer is establish | Unassigned | Alex Karasulu | Major |      | DIRSERVER-1169 | Access control don't apply to the rootDSE | Unassigned | Emmanuel Lecharny | Major |    | DIRSERVER-1154 | Declaration and instantiation of refService in ServerLdapContext limits extensibility | Unassigned | Icky Dude | Major |    | DIRSERVER-1153 | PersistenceSearchTest fails sometimes | Alex Karasulu | Felix Knecht | Major |    | DIRSERVER-1150 | No error thrown when removing a non existing value of an attribute | Emmanuel Lecharny | Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot | Major |
| DIRSERVER-1143 | ldappasswd fails to bind | Unassigned | Martin Schuster | Major |    | DIRSERVER-1137 | getAttributes( nm, null ) returns empty Attributes if replication enabled? | Unassigned | Simon Temple | Major |    | DIRSERVER-1116 | apacheds-protocol-dhcp-1.5.1.jar is missing in Windows Intaller 1.5.1 | Alex Karasulu | Holger Winkelmann | Major |    | DIRSERVER-1108 | [kerberos]org.apache.directory.server.kerberos.shared.crypto.encryption.ArcFourHmacMd5Encryption decryption function is not complete | Emmanuel Lecharny | spark shen | Major |    | DIRSERVER-1107 | [kerberos]org.apache.directory.server.kerberos.shared.crypto.encryption.DesCbcCrcEncryption shall not use java.util.zip.CRC32 to generate CRC32 checksum | Unassigned | Leo Li | Major |    | DIRSERVER-1106 | Hot partition removal leaves server in inconsistent state (removal is buggy) | Unassigned | Alex Karasulu | Major |      | DIRSERVER-1101 | New replicas may never receive some recent modifications | Martin Alderson | Martin Alderson | Major |    | DIRSERVER-1094 | ChangeLog interfaces must be able to capture enough information to restore state of operational attributes | Unassigned | Alex Karasulu | Major |    | DIRSERVER-1093 | the ResourceRecordEncoder and QuestionRecordEncoder have bug for empty domainName:( | Enrique Rodriguez | lizongbo | Major |  | DIRSERVER-1092 | org.apache.directory.server.dns.store.RecordStore not support ordered multiple resource record answers | Enrique Rodriguez | lizongbo | Major |    | DIRSERVER-1091 | not Support multiple resource record answers caused by ResourceRecordImpl's error equals method | Enrique Rodriguez | lizongbo | Major |    | DIRSERVER-1088 | Do not cache plain text passwords in credential cache or in LdapPrincipal | Unassigned | Alex Karasulu | Major |    | DIRSERVER-1059 | Interceptor bypass logic is flawed | Unassigned | Emmanuel Lecharny | Major |    | DIRSERVER-1040 | Unrequested attributes returned on ldap search | Unassigned | Ricardo Chicca Junior | Major |
| DIRSERVER-1010 | Should the order in which hot partitions are connected to matter? | Unassigned | Ole Ersoy | Major |
| DIRSERVER-1000 | The filter of the rangeOfValues protectedItem should be evaluated on only the single attribute, not the whole entry | Ersin Er | Ersin Er | Major |
| DIRSERVER-999 | rangeOfValues protedtedItem should not be applicable in Entry scope | Ersin Er | Ersin Er | Major |    | DIRSERVER-985 | PartitionConfig is specific to Jdbm | Chris Custine | Chris Custine | Major |    | DIRSERVER-982 | Installed server not aware of Hot Partition entries | Unassigned | Ole Ersoy | Major |    | DIRSERVER-964 | Binding does not return DirContext Object's when creating by doing ctx.createSubcontext("cn=test"); | Unassigned | Ole Ersoy | Major |    | DIRSERVER-926 | Can not restart ADS because SO_REUSEADDR isn't used. | Unassigned | Mark Swanson | Major |    | DIRSERVER-922 | Data is "lost" after adding Index to config file | Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot | Martin Marcher | Major |      | DIRSERVER-894 | Older concurrent changes are never replicated | Unassigned | Martin Alderson | Major |    | DIRSERVER-851 | Check that new objectClasses do not have wrong KIND combinations | Alex Karasulu | Alex Karasulu | Major |    | DIRSERVER-849 | Lacking atomicity for modify operations on schema subentry | Unassigned | Alex Karasulu | Major |    | DIRSERVER-824 | Collective attributes are not evaluated in search operations when they are used in filter expressions | Unassigned | Ersin Er | Major |      | DIRSERVER-787 | ApacheDS tools should use the daemon classloader infrastructure to include jars in lib/ | Alex Karasulu | Alex Karasulu | Major |    | DIRSERVER-776 | entryUUID only created when entries are added with Mitosis enabled | Alex Karasulu | Alex Karasulu | Major |

| DIRSERVER-1229 | KerberosProtocolHandler has server and client swapped in logErrorMessage | Unassigned | gerke forcare | Minor |    | DIRSERVER-1209 | Some SP tests are not working anymore because of JNDI removal | Unassigned | Emmanuel Lecharny | Minor |    | DIRSERVER-1202 | Still getting an "error" log when starting the server | Unassigned | Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot | Minor |    | DIRSERVER-1139 | Loop detected on ldapcompare | Emmanuel Lecharny | Michael Fladischer | Minor |    | DIRSERVER-1121 | Filter mutated by optimizer passed to other partitions | Alex Karasulu | Shon Vella | Minor |    | DIRSERVER-1098 | New replicas may never be synchronised | Martin Alderson | Martin Alderson | Minor |    | DIRSERVER-1068 | SASL and admin password | Unassigned | Ryan Swanstrom | Minor |    | DIRSERVER-935 | Test hangs on non-existant schema entry lookup | Unassigned | Ole Ersoy | Minor |    | DIRSERVER-907 | Overflowing the stack with ACI | Unassigned | Mark Swanson | Minor |    | DIRSERVER-806 | No continuation references for referrals returned for some search filters | Emmanuel Lecharny | Stefan Zoerner | Minor |
| DIRSERVER-803 | Creating an alias from a child entry to the ancestor causes an error (return code 36) | Alex Karasulu | Stefan Zoerner | Minor |
| DIRSERVER-257 | [Access Control] Autonomous areas for AC must not overlap | Alex Karasulu | Alex Karasulu | Trivial |
It would be good to define a roadmap for the 1.5.4 release this week, so we can fix some of those bugs, and move on to 1.5.5.

thoughts ?

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com