Aye.  I think it's time even though there's a couple things broken at the moment.  We have some shared tests failing for the LdapURLParser.

I have to finish up the work on persistent search and fix some issues with the SP mechanism which is bent out of shape due to all the refactoring.  Anyways let's kill the BB now.  I'll start the replacement of trunks for various projects.  Will also look into these issues a little later.

Regards,
Alex