I know it has something to do with the ServerEntry now checking various things on construction.  Any idea why these are occurring during the build (bootstrap-partition) and during startup of the server when schema is loaded?  It was much worse before but now this is what we get and it is not much.  Wondering why this would happen at all.

ERROR [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.DefaultServerAttribute] - The value 'preferredDeliveryMethod' is incorrect, it hasn't been added
ERROR [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.DefaultServerAttribute] - The value 'telephoneNumber' is incorrect, it hasn't been added
ERROR [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.DefaultServerAttribute] - The value 'street' is incorrect, it hasn't been added
ERROR [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.DefaultServerAttribute] - The value 'preferredDeliveryMethod' is incorrect, it hasn't been added

Thanks,
Alex