+1 ! ;)

Should we consider this thread as the Vote, or should we launch a new vote for this?

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 10:29 PM, Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@apache.org> wrote:

On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 4:23 PM, Stefan Seelmann <seelmann@apache.org> wrote:
Hi all,

after the RC1 release of Apache Directory Studio 1.2.0 we got some
feedback from users and fixed the following issues:

[DIRSTUDIO-121] - Some property pages make the dialog very tall
[DIRSTUDIO-360] - cannot read attribute from items with a / in the dn
[DIRSTUDIO-364] - Installing in Eclipse fails
[DIRSTUDIO-365] - Can't delete entry with studio 1.1.0. works with 1.0.1
[DIRSTUDIO-361] - Auto-activate 'show operational attributes' when
adding an operational attribute

I think we are ready for the final release of 1.2.0.

WDYT?

Sounds good to me.  Get the fixes out fast yeah.

+1

Alex