directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updated Roadmap
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 20:39:49 GMT
On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 4:32 PM, Hammond, Steve
<steve.hammond@polycom.com>wrote:

>  Did I miss it or has virtualization fallen off the roadmap?
>
> That is proxying the AD data and merging results for H.350?
>
> The Virtualization support can be used for anything like for example in
your case to get AD data etc.

Unfortunately I think we're going to push this one off until 2.5 because
it's just so damn hard to crank out without a full 3-4 months of
dedication.  I cannot see how we can get this done in the next 2-3 months
and the goal is to get 2.0 out by the end of year.

Alex