directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] [XBeans] [Spring] Any issue with moving to spring 2.5?
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 07:32:06 GMT
Stefan Zoerner, your wish is my command:

also ...

Take a look at the stock server.xml and let me know what you think.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/apacheds/trunk/server-xml/src/main/resources/server.xml?view=markup&pathrev=689396

Wish I did this earlier.  I'm sorry thinking how much hair this would have
saved Emmanuel which he was pulling out while getting the Spring
configuration working with these ContextEntries.

Emmanuel, we may have to cleanup a few things that we added just to make the
server.xml work with the ServerEntry for context entries.  Do you remember
what kind of crazy code this made us have to put in to deal with the
registeries etc ?  If you point it out I can go in and clean up.

Thanks,
Alex