directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <>
Subject [CI] Is the CI server still sending notifications
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 01:35:49 GMT
Could have bet my life on the CI server going ape sh*t after moving these
branches one by one.  Surprised that it did not freak out.  Any idea if it
could be crippled?

Check this mad vicious puppy out on me machine:

    mvn -Dintegration test from top on trunk-with-dependencies:

[INFO] Total time: 2 minutes 54 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Aug 18 21:28:36 EDT 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 83M/553M

Woooohaaaaa!! This used to take 7X longer (20+ minutes) without the snapshot
rollback based integration test frameworks.

Yes Virginia there is a Santa Clause!

(this was run off chechouts onto a linux ramdrive :-) )