directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Moving bigbang branch to trunk ?
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 23:00:43 GMT
Aye.  I think it's time even though there's a couple things broken at the
moment.  We have some shared tests failing for the LdapURLParser.

I have to finish up the work on persistent search and fix some issues with
the SP mechanism which is bent out of shape due to all the refactoring.
Anyways let's kill the BB now.  I'll start the replacement of trunks for
various projects.  Will also look into these issues a little later.

Regards,
Alex