directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Failures in server-integ
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 22:55:13 GMT
Will look into this.

Alex

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 5:52 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I have some failures when running server-integ from the CL :
> -------------------------------------------------------
> T E S T S
> -------------------------------------------------------
> Running org.apache.directory.server.suites.StockServerISuite
> Tests run: 74, Failures: 8, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 12.895 sec
> <<< FAILURE!
>
> Results :
>
> Failed tests:
>  testAncestorReferral(org.apache.directory.server.operations.add.AddIT)
>  testOnReferral(org.apache.directory.server.operations.add.AddIT)
>
>  testThrowOnReferralWithJndi(org.apache.directory.server.operations.add.AddIT)
>
>  testAncestorReferral(org.apache.directory.server.operations.delete.DeleteIT)
>  testOnReferral(org.apache.directory.server.operations.delete.DeleteIT)
>
>  testThrowOnReferralWithJndi(org.apache.directory.server.operations.delete.DeleteIT)
>
>  testAncestorReferral(org.apache.directory.server.operations.modify.ModifyReferralIT)
>
>  testOnReferral(org.apache.directory.server.operations.modify.ModifyReferralIT)
>
> Tests in error:
>
>  testReplaceNonExistingAttribute(org.apache.directory.server.operations.modify.ModifyReplaceIT)
>
>  testReplaceNotPresentAttribute(org.apache.directory.server.operations.modify.ModifyReplaceIT)
>
> Tests run: 74, Failures: 8, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0
>
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] BUILD FAILURE
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] There are test failures.
>
> Please refer to
> /home/elecharny/apacheds/1.5.4/apacheds/server-integ/target/surefire-reports
> for the individual test results.
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Total time: 33 seconds
> [INFO] Finished at: Tue Aug 05 23:46:20 CEST 2008
> [INFO] Final Memory: 17M/82M
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Some surefire reports :
>
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Test set: org.apache.directory.server.operations.compare.CompareIT
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Tests run: 7, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.501 sec
> <<< FAILURE!
> testFollowOnReferralWithJndi(org.apache.directory.server.operations.compare.CompareIT)
>  Time elapsed: 0.248 sec  <<< ERROR!
> javax.naming.CommunicationException: bar:10389 [Root exception is
> java.net.UnknownHostException: bar]
>       at
> com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapReferralContext.<init>(LdapReferralContext.java:74)
> ....
> Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: bar
>       at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:177)
> ...
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------
> Test set: org.apache.directory.server.suites.StockServerISuite
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Tests run: 74, Failures: 8, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 12.894 sec
> <<< FAILURE!
> testAncestorReferral(org.apache.directory.server.operations.add.AddIT)
>  Time elapsed: 0.022 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<10> but was:<32>
>       at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:74)
>       at org.junit.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:448)
>       at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:102)
>       at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:323)
>       at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:319)
>       at
> org.apache.directory.server.operations.add.AddIT.testAncestorReferral(AddIT.java:596)
>
>
>
> testOnReferral(org.apache.directory.server.operations.add.AddIT)  Time
> elapsed: 0.054 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<10> but was:<0>
>       at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:74)
>       at org.junit.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:448)
>       at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:102)
>       at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:323)
>       at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:319)
>       at
> org.apache.directory.server.operations.add.AddIT.testOnReferral(AddIT.java:634)
>
>
>
> testThrowOnReferralWithJndi(org.apache.directory.server.operations.add.AddIT)
>  Time elapsed: 0.044 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> java.lang.AssertionError: Should never get here: add should fail with
> ReferralExcpetion
>       at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:74)
>       at
> org.apache.directory.server.operations.add.AddIT.testThrowOnReferralWithJndi(AddIT.java:664)
>
>
>
> testAncestorReferral(org.apache.directory.server.operations.delete.DeleteIT)
>  Time elapsed: 0.051 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<10> but was:<32>
>       at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:74)
>       at org.junit.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:448)
>       at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:102)
>       at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:323)
>       at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:319)
>       at
> org.apache.directory.server.operations.delete.DeleteIT.testAncestorReferral(DeleteIT.java:284)
>
>
>
> testOnReferral(org.apache.directory.server.operations.delete.DeleteIT)
>  Time elapsed: 0.02 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<10> but was:<0>
>       at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:74)
>       at org.junit.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:448)
>       at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:102)
>       at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:323)
>       at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:319)
>       at
> org.apache.directory.server.operations.delete.DeleteIT.testOnReferral(DeleteIT.java:218)
>
>
>
> testThrowOnReferralWithJndi(org.apache.directory.server.operations.delete.DeleteIT)
>  Time elapsed: 0.012 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> java.lang.AssertionError: Should never get here
>       at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:74)
>       at
> org.apache.directory.server.operations.delete.DeleteIT.testThrowOnReferralWithJndi(DeleteIT.java:254)
>
>
>
> testAncestorReferral(org.apache.directory.server.operations.modify.ModifyReferralIT)
>  Time elapsed: 0.005 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<10> but was:<32>
>       at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:74)
>       at org.junit.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:448)
>       at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:102)
>       at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:323)
>       at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:319)
>       at
> org.apache.directory.server.operations.modify.ModifyReferralIT.testAncestorReferral(ModifyReferralIT.java:215)
>
>
>
> testOnReferral(org.apache.directory.server.operations.modify.ModifyReferralIT)
>  Time elapsed: 0.006 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<10> but was:<0>
>       at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:74)
>       at org.junit.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:448)
>       at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:102)
>       at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:323)
>       at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:319)
>       at
> org.apache.directory.server.operations.modify.ModifyReferralIT.testOnReferral(ModifyReferralIT.java:157)
>
>
>
> testReplaceNonExistingAttribute(org.apache.directory.server.operations.modify.ModifyReplaceIT)
>  Time elapsed: 0.015 sec  <<< ERROR!
> javax.naming.CommunicationException: Request: 4 cancelled; remaining name
> 'cn=Kate Bush'
>       at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapRequest.getReplyBer(LdapRequest.java:60)
>       at com.sun.jndi.ldap.Connection.readReply(Connection.java:405)
>       at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapClient.processReply(LdapClient.java:857)
>       at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapClient.modify(LdapClient.java:931)
>       at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.c_modifyAttributes(LdapCtx.java:1433)
>       at
> com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.ComponentDirContext.p_modifyAttributes(ComponentDirContext.java:255)
>       at
> com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeDirContext.modifyAttributes(PartialCompositeDirContext.java:172)
>       at
> com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeDirContext.modifyAttributes(PartialCompositeDirContext.java:161)
>       at
> org.apache.directory.server.operations.modify.ModifyReplaceIT.testReplaceNonExistingAttribute(ModifyReplaceIT.java:125)
>
>
>
> testReplaceNotPresentAttribute(org.apache.directory.server.operations.modify.ModifyReplaceIT)
>  Time elapsed: 0.045 sec  <<< ERROR!
> javax.naming.CommunicationException: Request: 4 cancelled; remaining name
> 'cn=Kate Bush'
>       at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapRequest.getReplyBer(LdapRequest.java:60)
>       at com.sun.jndi.ldap.Connection.readReply(Connection.java:405)
>       at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapClient.processReply(LdapClient.java:857)
>       at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapClient.modify(LdapClient.java:931)
>       at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.c_modifyAttributes(LdapCtx.java:1433)
>       at
> com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.ComponentDirContext.p_modifyAttributes(ComponentDirContext.java:255)
>       at
> com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeDirContext.modifyAttributes(PartialCompositeDirContext.java:172)
>       at
> com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeDirContext.modifyAttributes(PartialCompositeDirContext.java:161)
>       at
> org.apache.directory.server.operations.modify.ModifyReplaceIT.testReplaceNotPresentAttribute(ModifyReplaceIT.java:89)
>
> --
> --
> cordialement, regards,
> Emmanuel L├ęcharny
> www.iktek.com
> directory.apache.org
>
>
>


-- 
Microsoft gives you Windows, Linux gives you the whole house ...

Mime
View raw message