directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [ApacheDS] [BigBang] Temporarily disabled SASL test
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 06:16:58 GMT
Emmanuel,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that in the server-unit/pom.xml I've
plugin.  I did this by mistake since locally I was turning off the test but
after committing it I realized this might be good for now.  Regardless I did
not want this to create an issue for you while you're working the SASL code.

Suddenly you might find server-unit is passing with false hope :-).