directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject [ApacheDS] Getting two exceptions in SSL integrations tests
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 20:40:55 GMT
Hi,

Although I make a full clean build I get two exceptions in SSL integrations
tests in BB:

Running org.apache.directory.server.ssl.StartTlsITest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 8.535 sec
<<< FAILURE!

Running org.apache.directory.server.ssl.ConfidentialityRequiredITest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 5.421 sec
<<< FAILURE!

I have attached surefire reports for both failures.

I am on Ubuntu 8.04 with OpenJDK  1.6.0-b09.

Any ideas?

--
Ersin Er
http://www.ersin-er.name