directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Hammond, Steve" <steve.hamm...@Polycom.com>
Subject RE: Updated Roadmap
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 20:41:38 GMT
I understand, I just did not see it on 2.5 either.

________________________________

From: akarasulu@gmail.com [mailto:akarasulu@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Alex
Karasulu
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 2:40 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Re: Updated Roadmap

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 4:32 PM, Hammond, Steve
<steve.hammond@polycom.com> wrote:

	Did I miss it or has virtualization fallen off the roadmap?

	That is proxying the AD data and merging results for H.350?

The Virtualization support can be used for anything like for example in
your case to get AD data etc.

Unfortunately I think we're going to push this one off until 2.5 because
it's just so damn hard to crank out without a full 3-4 months of
dedication.  I cannot see how we can get this done in the next 2-3
months and the goal is to get 2.0 out by the end of year.

Alex

	Thanx.