directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Pb building Studio from scratch, missing artifact
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 21:37:19 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

I think this is because, you only try to use the eclispe plugin (mvn
eclipse:eclipse), and this plugin does not create a dependency tree.

If you try to compile the project (mvn install), then, the dsml project is
compiled before project that are using it.

As a fix, I think we should declare the dsml-parser module at one of the top
position in the main pom.xml.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud