directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject [Studio] Cleaning duplicated dependencies in plugins
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 14:52:25 GMT
Hi all,

While I was looking at dependencies we're using in Studio, I released that
they are duplicating dependencies in various plugins.

The commons-io-1.3.jar library is included in:

   - the Connection Core plugin
   - the Jars plugin
   - the LDAP Browser Core plugin

The commons-codec-1.3.jar library is included in:

   - the LDAP Browser Core plugin
   - the LDIF Parser plugin

I suggest that we remove the commons-io-1.3.jar library from the Connection
Core and the LDAP Browser Core plugins, leaving it only in the Jars plugin.
For your information, the Connection Core and the LDAP Browser Core plugins
already have dependency on the Jars plugin.

I also suggest that we put the commons-codec-1.3.jar library in the Jars
plugin and add a dependency to the Jars plugin in the LDIF Parser plugin.

WDYT?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud