directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] [XBeans] [Spring] Any issue with moving to spring 2.5?
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 19:07:02 GMT
Unfortunately I don't know how compatible spring 2.5 is with xbean-
spring and AFAIK no one has changed the documentation recently.  I've
heard rumors that spring now has something sort of similar and almost
as good as xbean-spring so if true it might be worth switching.

If I was doing it over again I'd look into using jaxb rather than
spring but I don't know of any actual projects that have succeeded in
doing something like this.... it also might tie you to xml more than
you like.

Sorry I don't know more
david jencks