directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Shared] How to avoid some breakage in Studio when modifying shared
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 12:32:24 GMT

> There is no 100% cool solution here, unless we stabilize the API and
> don't change it. We just have to reach a consensus which is a good
> balance between all the pros and cons.

I agree.

> So far, there were very little breakages in Studio becuase of some
> change in shared, so I guess that we just have to fix breakage in
> studio as soon as continuum informs us that we have such breakages.
No problem with this as long as I'm not the only one 'watching'
continuums output (now as the notification list seems to accept again
mails from the CI server).
I just got the impression that I'm (almost) the only one who cares about
the CI server (and it's output). Feel free to join :-) Your heartly welcome.
CI server is an tool to give us such information as mentioned above by
Emmanuel.

If we try to fix the errors we are informed about it's a good solution
instead of just accepting that the trunk doesn't builds anymore.

Regards
Felix