directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Breakage in mitosis
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 06:43:47 GMT
Hi Alex,

there is something I don't understand. I have a svn status which is
totally clean. I have run a  mvn -Dintegration test which returns BUILD
SUCCESSFULL.

How possibly can it break on your computer ?

I'm asking that because if I commit something after having run the
integration tests and having checked that svn status is ok, we have
breakage, then there is something badly wrong about the way we are using
maven, don't you think so ?

Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Hey Emmanuel,
>
> I did not have time to investigate further but there were tests failing
> which complained about some missing signatures.  I the quickest way I could
> fix this was with a revert of your modifications from the past 24 hours.  I
> reverted revisions 688907, 688908, and 688573 in revision 688929 here:

> When you get a chance can you just reverse this commit of mine and make sure
> the breakage does not occur? Here's the command you can run from inside the
> mitosis module:
>
> svn merge -r 688929:688928 .
>
> Thanks,
> Alex