directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Server-integ factory inheritence is not correct
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 20:54:40 GMT
Hi,

when running server-integ tests, I have issues with the Bind test when
running all of them in a raw, but not when running the unit tests class
one by one (ie, running BindITest + MiscBindITest + SaslBindITest +
SimpleBindITest fails, when running each of them one by one succeed).

The reason is that in MiscITest, the factory is never called (@Factory (
MiscBindIT.Factory.class )
), so the "dc=aPache,dc=org" partition is not created. Sadly, some of
the tests expect this partition to exist :

testAnonymousBindsEnabledBaseSearch()
        NamingEnumeration<SearchResult> list = ctx.search(
"dc=apache,dc=org", "(objectClass=*)", cons );
(failure)

testUserAuthOnMixedCaseSuffix()
        env.put( Context.PROVIDER_URL, "ldap://localhost:" +
ldapServer.getIpPort() + "/dc=aPache,dc=org" );
        Attributes attrs = ctx.getAttributes( "" );
(failure)

I think that the Factory is just called once, and the called factory is
not the correct one (ie, the factory withing the class being tested),
but instead the first called factory.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com