directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Bigbang cleanup
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 13:15:45 GMT
Hi guys,

we are now closer than ever to do the bigbang to trunk move. However,
there are some minor cleanup which can be done before :
- some files are created during tests, and remain present after the
test. There are stored in /tmp, and can easily clutter this filesystem
if not removed by hand :
 * hashset.ser (1mb)
 * avltree.ser (2mb)
 * avl.tree
- some logs are dumped on console during tests :
 * org.apache.directory.server.core.avltree.AvlTreeTest
 * org.apache.directory.server.core.avltree.AvlTreeMarshallerTest

It would be good to get those things cleaned up. Not that it's really
important, but we have tried to get the build as clean as possible, and
periodic cleanup is the only way to obtain this result.

Thanks !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com