directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] [XBeans] [Spring] Any issue with moving to spring 2.5?
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 19:57:54 GMT
Hi Alex,
ServiceMix 3.3 (unreleased, currently in SVN trunk) uses Spring 2.5 and
XBean together extensively so I think it should be safe to start down that
path.  I don't remember having any major difficulty in doing the upgrade (it
was many months ago), but I believe the XBean dependency had to be brought
up to a fairly recent release.  I'd be happy to help if you have any issues.

Chris

--
Chris Custine