directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Rellermeyer Jan Simon" <rellerme...@inf.ethz.ch>
Subject RE: State of SLP protocol
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 08:55:53 GMT
Hi,

yes, the blocker is currently the missing multicast in MINA and I personally have no resources
at the moment to do this job. I have advertized a student project for this task at ETH though.

Other than this, my jSLP collaborator Markus Kuppe is interested in working on the SLP code
as well and the company he works for has shown interest to use the DS as a SLP DA once this
is implemented.

Cheers,

Jan.

ETH Zurich, MSc Jan S. Rellermeyer,

Information and Communication Systems Research Group (IKS),

Department of Computer Science,

IFW B 47.1, Haldeneggsteig 4, CH-8092 Z├╝rich Tel +41 44 632 30 38, http://www.iks.inf.ethz.ch
<http://www.iks.inf.ethz.ch>