Hi Pam,

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 10:57 AM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
Hi all,

I just wanted to say that I deployed all the jars on the mirrors (a 415 MB upload!!!)...

Whooah!  Great news and great job.  Thanks for it.

I also updated the trunk version to 1.3.0.SNAPSHOT so we can start working on the next version.

I created a branch (https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/studio/branches/1.2.x/) for our 1.2.x future releases (1.2.0-RC2?, final version, and service updates).
So, please, when a bug is fixed in the 1.2.x branch, don't forget to also commit in trunk.
Same thing if a bug related to 1.2.x is fixed in trunk, it should also be commited in the 1.2.x trunk.

I've tagged the 1.2.0-RC1 release here (https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/studio/releases/1.2.0-RC1/), and I was wondering if it would not be better to rename this 'releases' folders as 'tags', just like we did for the ApacheDS releases. WDYT ?

That's a good idea.  I did this because of David's advice and he was right.  It makes life easier with Maven.

Regards,
Alex