Emm, PAM - I put the installers that I could build over here:

http://people.apache.org/~akarasulu/apacheds/1.5.3/

I gotta figure out how to get my macmini configured to build the osx installer.

Alex

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 3:49 PM, Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@apache.org> wrote:
All tags have been taken on apacheds and it's subprojects for the 1.5.3 release.  I'm now moving on to build the installers.

Pierre I might need your help just to generate some of the installers like the one for MacOSX and the new Solaris package installers.

Thanks,
Alex