Hi all,

Was just looking at the installers project during release and I got some ideas.

(1) Perhaps we should break apart this big apacheds module under it into separate installers for:
      o server-installer (apacheds module)
      o studio-installer (studio module)
      o suite-installer (suite module)
(2) Fix suite installer so it no longer needs to pull installer from a website? Is this even worth doing?

I'm thinking this might help fix several issues in the pom due to dependencies etc, and how we manage to build the suite installer .

WDYT?