Any releases out of this library yet?  Got links?

Alex

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 10:15 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@apache.org> wrote:
Hi Kiran,

last spring we had an interesting convo with François Orsini about Derby BTree implementation. As we have a new API on top of JDBM, and as they have started to redisign their API to get it easier to use, it would be interesting to look at what they are doing and see how we can leverage this API. They are also interested to know what we think about the new API, so any feedback would be good.

The best would for you two guys to get in touch, and see how you can collaborate.

wdyt ?

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com