Hi,

As the vote for the release of Apache DS 1.5.3 is now a question of hours, I think we can cancel this one and postpone it when Apache DS 1.5.3 will be released.

I think it makes sense that Apache Directory Studio is released with the latest version of Apache DS available (for running the server inside the Apache DS plugin and editing the server configuration in the Apache DS Configuration plugin). I think it's worth waiting a few more days...

I can work on integrating Apache DS 1.5.3 (or at least 1.5.3-SNAPSHOT version) in Studio while Apache DS 1.5.3 release vote is on. As soon as it's out, I'll be able to commit the changes and start the vote again.

WDYT ?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud