On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 9:05 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@apache.org> wrote:
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
Hi Emmanuel,

Actually that's not a real issue. The Integer editor uses an GUI widget that
is limited to Integer values (range 0...2147483647). As Stefan suggested,
the user can edit the value using the plain text editor and he'll be able to
enter any value.

This is a workaround. Is there a way to define an editor which can handle something like a BigDecimal instead of an integer, of course in a matter of hours?

Just in case ...

Unfortunately not with the "Spinner" SWT widget we use (see http://www.eclipse.org/swt/widgets/gallery-spinner.png).

Otherwise, let's postpone the issue to 1.3.0 or any later release.

I think we simply should explain the limitation and the workaround in the documentation and close the issue.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud