directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <>
Subject [Project] Project pom release 11 is same as 10
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2008 19:01:52 GMT
Hi all,

Just a note to the community.  As I was releasing ApacheDS 1.5.3 I noticed
that we were still set to version 10 of the TLP pom.  The latest version
that I just released is 11.  Both are poms are identical besides the
versions and URLs into svn where the tags can be found.

I guess I forgot to bump up from 10 to 11 but it makes no difference since
they're the same and will not effect the build at all.