directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject [Studio] Release done - SVN updates
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 14:57:21 GMT
Hi all,

I just wanted to say that I deployed all the jars on the mirrors (a 415 MB
upload!!!)...

I also updated the trunk version to 1.3.0.SNAPSHOT so we can start working
on the next version.

I created a branch (
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/studio/branches/1.2.x/) for our
1.2.x future releases (1.2.0-RC2?, final version, and service updates).
So, please, when a bug is fixed in the 1.2.x branch, don't forget to also
commit in trunk.
Same thing if a bug related to 1.2.x is fixed in trunk, it should also be
commited in the 1.2.x trunk.

I've tagged the 1.2.0-RC1 release here (
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/studio/releases/1.2.0-RC1/), and
I was wondering if it would not be better to rename this 'releases' folders
as 'tags', just like we did for the ApacheDS releases. WDYT ?

Thanks