directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Problem in start scripts of ApacheDS 1.5.3 zip and tar.gz archives
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:08:14 GMT
Hi Stefan,

I fixed it just after you showed me this on IM.

I removed the buggy packaged and replaced it by two new fixed archives
apacheds-1.5.3-fixed.zip and apacheds-1.5.3-fixed.tar.gz.

The download links are linked to these package. We just have to wait for the
mirrors to get updated.

Thanks Stefan,

Pierre-Arnaud