directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot">
Subject Re: Problem in start scripts of ApacheDS 1.5.3 zip and tar.gz archives
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:08:14 GMT
Hi Stefan,

I fixed it just after you showed me this on IM.

I removed the buggy packaged and replaced it by two new fixed archives and apacheds-1.5.3-fixed.tar.gz.

The download links are linked to these package. We just have to wait for the
mirrors to get updated.

Thanks Stefan,

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 7:02 PM, Stefan Seelmann <>

> Hi,
> I found the following problem in and apacheds.bat of the
> current 1.5.3 release: The classpath includes the "-SNAPSHOT" prefix for
> all apacheds and shared jars and thus when starting up I receive an
> ClassNotFoundException. Perhaps we could fix the scripts?
> Kind regards,
> Stefan

View raw message