directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] 1.5.3 Release Status
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 08:48:56 GMT
Hi,

I'll create the remaining Mac OS X and Solaris package installers for Apache
DS 1.5.3.

I'll try to upload them on your p.a.o directory, if I have sufficient
rights.

The Solaris package installer needs some code modifications in the daemon
plugin project. Should I commit the changes to the tag after the
modification ?

Regards,
P-A