directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject [bb] Failing tests in server-unit
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 23:33:57 GMT
Hi,

Alex, I have two failing tests in server-unit, MiscITest class.

the first one is an infinite loop on testDisableAnonymousBinds :

        while ( !connected )
        {
            try
            {
                ic = new InitialDirContext( env );
                connected = true;
            }
            catch ( Exception e )
            {
            }
        }

You guess that connected is always false :)

I have no idea why this test is not working, I'm too dead tired to get a
clue on what has been done in the authentication layer. It seems that we
simply get out of the handleSimpleAuth() method of the
DefaultBindHandler class.

The second failing test is testEnableAnonymousBindsOnRootDSE(), where I
get tis stack trace :
javax.naming.AuthenticationException: [LDAP: error code 49 - Bind
failed: null]
    at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.mapErrorCode(LdapCtx.java:3005)
    at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(LdapCtx.java:2951)
    at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(LdapCtx.java:2753)
    at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.connect(LdapCtx.java:2667)
    at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.<init>(LdapCtx.java:287)
    at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory.getUsingURL(LdapCtxFactory.java:175)
    at
com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory.getUsingURLs(LdapCtxFactory.java:193)
    at
com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory.getLdapCtxInstance(LdapCtxFactory.java:136)
    at
com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory.getInitialContext(LdapCtxFactory.java:66)
    at
javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:667)
    at
javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:288)
    at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223)
    at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:197)
    at
javax.naming.directory.InitialDirContext.<init>(InitialDirContext.java:82)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.MiscTest.testEnableAnonymousBindsOnRootDSE(MiscTest.java:229)
    at
    at
    at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
    at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
    at
org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit38ClassRunner.run(JUnit38ClassRunner.java:81)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:45)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:460)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:673)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:386)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)

If you get some time to have alook at them, thoat would help. Otherwise,
I can do it tomorrow, after having get some sleep.

Thanks !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com