directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff MAURY" <jeffma...@jeffmaury.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] [BIND] BindRequest and current session ...
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 13:16:40 GMT
According to the LDAP RFC (4.2.1), the server MUST either complete or
abandon uncompleted operations. IMO, abandon is better in terms of
performance but this may also be an option

Jeff MAURY

--
La mélancolie c'est communiste
Tout le monde y a droit de temps en temps

Miossec (2006)

http://www.jeffmaury.com
http://riadiscuss.jeffmaury.com
http://www.lastfm.fr/listen/user/jeffmaury/personal