Cleaned up the JIRA issues in 1.5.3 with most pushed out according to the roadmap we setup. Some things just need status so please check the issues corresponding to you with comments to confirm if the issue is still valid and close.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER/fixforversion/12312693

I don't want to make too many waves in this release trying to just get simple and critical issues fixed: this is because of the massive changes between the trunk 1.5.3 to be and bigbang 1.5.4 to be.  I'd rather push out a change to 1.5.4 then handle it here.  I will prune this set down further again in another report after some people have a chance to respond to my questions on their JIRA issues.

More to come hopefully with some fixes.

Alex