On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 2:54 AM, Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> wrote:
Alex Karasulu wrote:
What schema does this groupOfUrls come from?  I saw it a coulple times
but it's not found in the core schemas nor our extra schemas. We should
add it since it can be very useful.

Originally defined by Netscape. There's some history of it in the commments in OpenLDAP's dyngroup.schema. As usual, it's a bit of a screwup.

Heh, yeah looked like it.  Howard, thanks again for the heads up!

Hope all is well with you,
Alex

Alex

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 4:54 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com
<mailto:elecharny@gmail.com>> wrote:

    > What should i do if i want to create memberURL and memberOf?

   You have to import the definition of th egroupOfUrls ObjectClass into
   the server : it's not a default ObjectClass.

   Otherwise, you get this error :

   --
   Regards,
   Cordialement,