Hi Stefan,

I'm getting an error, when I try to launch the integration core tests on my Mac:
 T E S T S
There are no tests to run.

Results :

[INFO] [antrun:run {execution: integration-ui}]
[INFO] Executing tasks
   [delete] Deleting directory /Users/pajbam/Development/Apache/Studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox
    [mkdir] Created dir: /Users/pajbam/Development/Apache/Studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox
    [mkdir] Created dir: /Users/pajbam/Development/Apache/Studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox/workspace
     [copy] Copying 752 files to /Users/pajbam/Development/Apache/Studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox
     [copy] Copying 16 files to /Users/pajbam/Development/Apache/Studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox/plugins
     [copy] Copying 1 file to /Users/pajbam/Development/Apache/Studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox/plugins
     [copy] Copying 380 files to /Users/pajbam/Development/Apache/Studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox/plugins
     [copy] Copied 54 empty directories to 5 empty directories under /Users/pajbam/Development/Apache/Studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox/plugins
     [java] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/core/launcher/Main
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error executing ant tasks

Embedded error: Java returned: 1
[INFO] Total time: 2 minutes 5 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Jun 09 13:20:30 CEST 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 44M/63M

I'll try to see why it's failing.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud