directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject I will be difficult to reach for a few days
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 19:08:32 GMT
Hi guys,

just to let you know that I may not be very responsive in the next few
days. I have had a stupid accident (I felt in a stairway and smashed my
face down the ground... If you need picture to frighten your children,
just ask !)

But the worst is that I don't have a serious access to internet. SMTP is
working fine, so is Skype and Jabber, but MSN;, Yahoo, IRC, HTTP/S is
not available (don't know why...) and my windows substitute's keyboard
does not work anymore, thanks to the last Bill's update.

I can barely spend more than a couple of hour a day on the projetcs, so
I keep those 2 hours for important communications.

Thanks !

PS : Yes, I'm going just fine, it does not hurt, I don't even take
aspirin. I'm just groggy. And defaced ;)

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org