directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio] Beta-testers needed for a new Apache DS plugin for Apache Directory Studio
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 12:43:44 GMT
Ok, I got the problem:

The setting "org.eclipse.jdt.launching.PREF_VM_XML" in my
"<workspace>/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime/.settings/org.eclipse.jdt.launching.prefs"
points to a JDK-1.4.2, so the launcher uses the 1.4.2 JVM and fails to
start.

I removed this setting and restarted Studio, then a 1.6. JVM was
detected and new it works. I guess the JDT laucher uses some magic to
detect the path to the default JVM?

Kind Regards,
Stefan