directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio] Beta-testers needed for a new Apache DS plugin for Apache Directory Studio
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 11:20:24 GMT
Hi Pierre-Arnaud,

this plugin looks very great.

I tried th Linux x86 version, but the server isn't starting up. When
starting the state swtiches to "Starting..." and then back to "Stopped".
I attached the logs.

Another cool feature would be to ask the user in the "Create a Server"
wizard if a connection to this server should be created.

Kind Regards,
Stefan