Hi Pierre,

2008/5/19 Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net>:
Hi all,

I still need a few other explanations on some parts of the server.xml file in order to finish the update for the 1.5.2 version.

I'm wondering what these attributes and tags are for (I guess Kerberos...):

I believe these parameters should also have an associated UI, shouldn't they?

Yeah these are parameters for SASL using GSSAPI against Kerberos.  Yeah I guess I would use a specific UI dialog for this content.

Thanks,
Alex