Very strange it's now working for me.  I had cleaned all and done a fresh checkout and still saw this - now it's working.

I have this suspicion that the snapshot repository had a stale bootstrap-partition.jar which used the old AttributesSerializer.  Then Emmanuel when you committed the changes, we started building and the new code tried to access this older jar which had serialized the AttributesSerializer in JDBM.

When I triggered a manual build on our continuum server which deploys to the snapshot repo it flushed out the older jar.

I think we need to go back to building on each commit if we're going to have the snapshot repository as fresh as possible.

Alex