Hi All,
How are you?

I have a question related to the research I have been doing on the Directory project. I would appreciate if you would answer these two questions. Please reply to me individually (not to the list) so that your answers don’t affect each other..

At the end of today, I will send out this information to the listserv based on your answers.

The reason why I am asking is that, I am analyzing only JIRA and developers email listserv to understand team coordination. I am wondering if these two resources are enough to capture the majority of software changes done by you guys
Thank you.
Yeliz.